Sport Betting Tip: Crystal Palace - Tottenham, Premier Leauge
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Crystal Palace - Tottenham, Premier Leauge
Crystal Palace is in 11th place in the table. After 11 games played, they have 16 points and a goal difference of 17:16. At home, they are 2-1-2 with a goal difference of 7: 6. They scored three points in the last three rounds. They were defeated 1-0 at Burnley and 0-2 against Newcastle while they defeated the WBA 1-5 in the last round. Tottenham is the leading team in the Premiership. They have 24 points with a goal difference of 23: 9. They are 4-1-0 away with a goal difference of 13: 3. They play great under Mourinho led by Kane and Son.
Tottenham are unbeaten in their last ten Premier League matches and they have won five of their last six games, only dropping points to fellow title challengers Chelsea. Crystal Palace have lost three of their last five league matches and will do well to stop a Spurs side looking more and more like league winners.
Crystal Palace bounced back last week when Zaha came back from injury winning 5-1 away at WBA but its a tougher in this london derby against Tottenham who are league leaders on 24pts the same as Liverpool 24pts who are also in london to fulham in the 4.30 game so Tottenham will want win to put pressure on Liverpool. Spurs won 2-0 during the week against Antwerp and its seven wins and two draws in the last nine for Mourinho. Everton and Newcastle have won away at Palace and I am backing Spurs to set it up tight and pick off their London rivals. In H2H it was a 1-1 draw after covid when last season game here but the next 4 where Tottenham wins at Selhurst Park.
Tottenham have 31 wins in this fixture compared to Crystal Palace’s 12. There have also been 14 draws between the clubs. Good Luck!
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Crystal Palace’s last 4 defeats have been to nil (English Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 7 of their last 9 matches against Tottenham (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won 5 of their last 6 matches (English Premier League).
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 5 away matches (English Premier League).
- Tottenham have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets (English Premier League).
|Start Time||12:00 : 13-Dec-20|