Prediction Europen Parlay
- Title : Prediction Europen Parlay
Europeen Parlay slip Sunday 2 may
Lazio vs Genoa
Genoa in the middle of the table will not give the life to win this match. Lazio currently 6th can still pretend a better place in European competitions. Lazio lost only with Napoli playing away , no doubts on its victory this week end.
- Genoa have only won 2 of their last 10 games
- Lazio have won 6 of their last 10 games
Napoli vs Cagliari
Napoli will be looking to stay in the Champions League race when they take on Cagliari at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. The Neapolitans have been producing excellent displays in the second half of the season, but they need to keep on performing well if they are to secure a top-four finish. In their last home game Napoli outplayed Lazio 5-2, which is giving fans a reason for optimism ahead of the visit of Cagliari.Im backing Ancelotti’s side to claim a 3-1 victory here.
- Napoli won 15 times in their past 25 meetings with Cagliari.
- Napoli is in good form in Italy Serie A and they won 11 home games at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
Manchester United vs Liverpool
Man Utd has certainly been more consistent than Liverpool in this English season, however now they are focused on their Europa League semifinal vs Roma above all and they should save their best energies for those matches. Even if Man Utd should find some motivation in this clash against an historical opponent like Liverpool, I don't think they will win this clash and in the end there could be a draw. Double chance 1x
- Man United are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 matches
- Liverpool are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches
- Man United have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 home matches.
- Man United have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Liverpool
Tottenham vs Sheffield United
Spurs are only left with the Premier League and can focus on this match: Sheffield were a bit lucky to beat Brighton last week-end while Tottenham played a respectable match against City in the EFL Cup final. I expect them to win in order to close the gap for European qualification.
- Tottenham have won 6 of their last 7 home matches
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 6 home matches against Sheffield United
- Sheffield United have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions)
- Sheffield United have lost their last 7 away matches (all competitions)
- Sheffield United have lost to nil in 8 of their last 11 matches
|Prediction||Napoli-1, Lazio -1, Tottenham win, Manchester United 1x|
|Start Time||12:30 : 02-May-21|