Sport Betting Tip: Ferencváros - FC Barcelona, Messi out ,Martin Braithwaite in
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Ferencváros - FC Barcelona, Messi out ,Martin Braithwaite in
I expect Barcelona to completely undo the attack of the rival with their possession of the ball, so I do not expect the Hungarian champion to score a goal. My suggestion is that one of the teams will not score a goal. There is a 99% chance that it will be Ferencvaros. Tip for correct score 0-3
Barca have already qualified and i expect them to make a lot of changes here but even so, they should beat Ferencvaros home and away any day of the week. Over 1.5 for Barca to win?! I’ll take it! Those odds don’t really reflect the difference on any level between these two.
Ferencvaros left a very good impression in the previous match in Turin against Juventus. They had a positive result until the 92nd minute, but then Morata managed to score a goal and prevent a kind of surprise. In the first match against Barcelona at the Camp Nou, Ferencvaros could not do more than lose 5-1, although they held up well in the first half.
Barcelona will almost secure first place in the group and an easier job in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League. Their performance in this group is the maximum so far, 4 wins from 4 matches played and I think they will continue in that rhythm even though there are a few absent players, but nothing irreplaceable.
A great introduction to this match was the match against Osasuna in the Spanish LaLiga in which Barcelona won very easily 4-0
Leo Messi has been left out of the squad and won't travel to Hungary. Expect Martin Braithwaite to continue up front after scoring three goals in his last two matches.
- Ferencvaros have conceded 13 goals in their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Barcelona beat Ferencvaros 5-1 on 20 October (UEFA Champions League).
- Barcelona have won by 3+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have scored 4+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona’s Martin Braithwaite has scored 3 goals in his last 2 matches (all competitions).
|Prediction||FC Barcelona -1 Asian Line|
|Start Time||12:00 : 02-Dec-20|