Sport Betting Tip: Inter - Shakhtar Donetsk, champions leauge
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Inter - Shakhtar Donetsk, champions leauge
Inter Milan and Shakhtar Donetsk go head to head in the UEFA Champions League. The last meeting ended with the following result : Inter Milan 5 - Shakhtar Donetsk. Inter must win here to try and qualify for the last 16, so will go all guns blazing. This fixture ended 5-0 the last time. Inter have been solid at home and free scoring. Shakhtar have been hit or miss, but still can qualify for the last 16 if they win.
The first leg tie between these teams ended in a goalless draw. There’s a lot at stake here, both teams need to win this game in order to stay in the Champions League,
Inter Milan have not had a very good UEFA Champions League campaign, they are last in Group B, with five points from a possible fifteen. This will be the last group game, and Inter Milan are three points behind group leaders Mönchengladbach, and two points behind second-placed Shakhtar Donetsk and third-placed Real Madrid. Inter Milan can still qualify for the Round of 16 despite being last, but they would have to win this game, and hope that Mönchengladbach defeats Real Madrid before they can qualify. Inter Milan will secure at least a Europa League spot if they in this game, anything other than a win will leave Inter Milan at the bottom of the table at the end of the group stage. Inter Milan will hope to get all three points from this game.
Inter,should defeat Shakhtar Donetsk fairly comfortably at home is absolutely not wrong to expect, it can not be assumed that there will be a class difference here, if Inter comes up to level - a level they have kept here at the end.
With all due respect to Shakhtar, who after all almost comes from a victory over Real Madrid, but can not close their eyes to the efforts against Gladbach (6-0 & 4-0), Shakhtar is basically the worst team in this group and therefore Inter should just win. We have a hard time seeing that they should be able to neglect this. If Real wins, then you have everything in your own hands after all - and most likely Real will win.
Inter do not really have much to think about here in the very last round, the conditions are crystal clear, so it is three sticks that apply otherwise you have to wave goodbye to games in the Champions League in the future. A cross does not even help to reach the third place.
- Inter Milan have won 3 of their last 11 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Inter Milan have seen over 3.5 goals in 5 of their last 8 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Inter Milan have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 8 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Inter Milan have never been beaten by Shakhtar Donetsk in 4 previous meetings (all competitions).
- Shakhtar Donetsk have seen over 2.5 goals in 17 of their last 22 matches (UEFA Champions League).
- Shakhtar Donetsk have seen over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
|Prediction||Inter -1.5 Asian Line|
|Start Time||12:00 : 09-Dec-20|