Prediction fotball: Leicester vs Sheffield United, Premier Leauge
- Title : Prediction fotball: Leicester vs Sheffield United, Premier Leauge
On current form the best that Sheffield can hope for is a 0-0 draw . They barely average a goal every 2 games but are not conceding as many as rivals pl;aced higher in the table . They will do well to keep Leicester out though , as that side average near 2 per game and only concede around 1 and are in good form .
Leicester City has won 3 of their last 5 games and drew 1 with 1 lose. on the other side Sheffield United won 1 of their last 5 games and lost 4 games. it is clear that Sheffield is out of form and for Leicester its a must win match as their are sitting in a boiling position.
Leicester face the best possible opposition on Sunday, table-toppers Sheffield United look past at King Power Stadium. As you know, Leicester has anything but an optimal injury situation in the squad, with players like Barnes, Maddison and Evans on the injury list and it has obviously also affected Leicester negatively in the last rounds here in the Premier League.
No wonder, but here against Sheffield you should still have a good chance of winning? After all, we got confirmation that this Leicester is serious last week, they defeated Brighton despite all the injuries, away from home and we think that is clearly a clear proof that they continue to maintain high quality, even without Barnes and Maddison, even though they is slightly weaker of course.
Sheffield United, on the other hand, have continued to struggle, as is well known, they continue to be table jumbo and also have a full 13 points up to safe ground, so it is only to be noted that there will be games in the Championship next season. They certainly had a slightly better period a few weeks ago, but it can only be stated that they are simply the weakest team in the series.
- Leicester have won their last 6 matches against Sheffield United (all competitions).
- Leicester have won to nil in their last 2 home matches against Sheffield United (all competitions).
- Sheffield United have lost 22 of their 28 matches this season (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have lost 13 of their last 15 away matches (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
|Prediction||Leicester over 1,5 goals|
|Start Time||15:00 : 14-Mar-21|