Sport Betting Tip: Mansfield Town vs Salford City FC, Leauge Two
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Mansfield Town vs Salford City FC, Leauge Two
Salford will want to win this game as it will move them fourth on the table, while Mansfield had only a single win home this season and are probably arrogant enough to try and take on Salford on equal terms. Salford being more than capable of beating Mansfield as they have shown with all of the last 7 placed in the table not losing this season to one of them. This bet holds a gret value and is worth considering.
Mansfield have only won one home match meanwhile Salford have won 4 of 9 away matches. Salford are letting in 0.89 goals per match compared to 1.45 of Mansfield.
Salford City have their sights set on the playoffs and are just a point behind 7th-placed Morecambe after a positive start to the season. They have five wins in their last nine league fixtures, including two wins in their last three away from home. Salford had also won two on the bounce against Harrogate and Walsall before their last match.
Salford are expected to be challenging for automatic promotion but they just cannot get the consistency needed to make a genuine challenge. They have the meanest defence in the division but they lack fire power. Away from home they've only managed to score more than 1 goal in a game once in the 9 away games they've played and that makes them to big a risk to back here.
- Mansfield have 1 win in their last 11 home matches (English League Two).
- Mansfield have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 8 home matches (English League Two).
- Salford City have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (English League Two).
- Salford City have won 5 of their last 9 matches (English League Two).
- Salford City have seen under 2.5 goals in each of their last 6 matches (English League Two).
|Prediction||Salford City FC Draw No Bet|
|Start Time||12:00 : 05-Jan-21|