Predictions: Goals and Corners in your Daily Multibet
- Title : Predictions: Goals and Corners in your Daily Multibet
Their last meeting saw City cruise home to a 3-1 win at AAMI Park, and Melbourne have a dominant record at home and host bottom placed Newcastle. While the Jets have been competitive, their performances on the road has been poor and Im tipping over 2,5 goals here, Also a best bet that Melbourne will will again
Melbourne City vs Newcastle Jets Predictions
This match looks beyond Newcastle Jets before it even kicks off with free-scoring Melbourne City massive favourites. I believe the home side should win this with relative ease, the value looks to be in the goals market where the 3.5 goalline is set a little too high, especially when you consider it’s been beaten in 11 of the 25 games featuring either of these sides so far this term.
Melbourne City should be the easy victors here and close the gap to Sydney to eight points, with plenty of the season to come. I will backing them to win this game 3-1, a scoreline that shows the dominance they should enjoy but also highlights the frailties in their defence, which has conceded 22 goals in just 13 games this season.
- Melbourne City have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches
- Melbourne City have won 5 of their last 8 matches
- Melbourne City have won 9 of their last 10 home matches
- Newcastle have lost 5 of their last 8 away matches
- Newcastle have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches against Melbourne
Melbourne City to win
|Prediction||Total Goals Over 2.5, Total Corners Under 13.5|
|Start Time||11:05 : 10-Jun-21|