Prediction fotball: Newcastle vs Aston Villa, Premier Leauge
- Title : Prediction fotball: Newcastle vs Aston Villa, Premier Leauge
In the last 10 meetings between these 2 teams, there have not been over 2.5 goals. There have been less than 2.5 goals in 5 of 6 Villa games and 3 of the last 4 Newcastle games.
Newcastle missing three of their main forwards and Grealish still out for Villa I can’t see more than two goals in this game.
A tough match for Newcastle United, who are embroiled in the bottom battle in the English Premier League, when they are visited by Aston Villa. Apart from the fact that Newcastle already have a bad form, where they have only managed to take 2 points from the last 4 league matches, they have huge setbacks in their offensive where the 3 sharpest players are missing. Aston Villa have also had problems with the attacking game, so I do not expect any goal parties.
Newcastle can do without Callum Wilson, Miguel Almiron and Allan Saint-Maximin who together have netted 16 of Newcastle's 27 league goals in 27 league matches. The average per match is thus 1.00 and without these men it will be extremely difficult to net. Newcastle come from a goalless match where they barely created anything away against West Brom, but on the other hand managed to close back and kept a clean sheet.
Aston Villa also have similar concerns with their attacking play and this has been due to the lack of X-factor Jack Grealish. Without him, Aston Villa have problems. It is rumored that he will be ready to play for this match, but I doubt that we will see him directly in his usual match tempo and that he needs more time to produce. Aston Villa have not netted in the last two league games against Sheffield United and Wolves, while they have only conceded one goal in the last 3 league games.
- Newcastle have lost 8 of their last 12 matches (Premier League).
- Newcastle have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have won 2 of their last 3 matches against Newcastle to nil (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 10 away matches against Newcastle (all competitions).
- Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
|Prediction||Under 2,5 goals|
|Start Time||21:00 : 12-Mar-21|