Sport Betting Tip: Nice - Bayer Leverkusen, Europa Leauge
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Nice - Bayer Leverkusen, Europa Leauge
I expect Leverkusen to get the job done, goals look to be the way to go here with Nice seeing over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of their last 10 matches and in 3 of their 4 group games in the EL. 18 goals were scored in those 3 matches. With Leverkusen´s last 3 on the road going over 2.5 goals with a whopping 15 goals scored in those matches, Asian total over 3 goals looks likely here at 1.83 in odds.
The Nice have five matches over 2,5 games. On the other hand, Bayer have four overs in the last five. Both sides are capable of scoring, but regularly concede goals too
Nice have a number of players missing. Defence is a problem with Brazilian centre backs Dante and Danilo injured alongside left back Hassane Kamara and right back Youcef Atal. Midfielders Hichem Boudaoui and Morgan Schneiderlin are suspended. Striker Kasper Dolberg recently tested positive for COVID-19 and is unlikely to feature. 20-year-old forward Amine Gouiri is in fantastic form. The French forward has registered eight goals and three assists in 15 matches in all competitions.
Leverkusen central defence is an issue with Sven Bender doubtful and Edmon Tapsoba recovering from COVID-19. but have been in fine form after winning five of their last six matches in all competitions. They drew 0-0 against Hertha Berlin on Sunday. Bayer Leverkusen had 16-5 shots and 1.04-0.52 expected goals.
Nice have problems in defence which is likely to be exposed against Bayer Leverkusen and are in poor form and Leverkusen is in good form. Leverkusen´s last 3 on the road going over 2.5 goals with a whopping 15 goals scored in those matches, over 2.5 goals looks likely here. I´m tipping a final score of 3:1 on the South coast of France tonight
Nice vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Nice have scored in their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Nice have seen BTTS & over 3.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Bayer Leverkusen beat Nice 6-2 in Germany on 22 October (UEFA Europa League).
- Bayer Leverkusen have seen over 3.5 goals in 6 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Bayer Leverkusen have seen over 4.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Bayer Leverkusen have scored 18 goals in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
|Prediction||Over 3 Asian Total|
|Start Time||09:00 : 03-Dec-20|