Pay your bills an make $1,000 extra in a month
- Title : Pay your bills an make $1,000 extra in a month
League Two Tranmere Rovers host National League North Brackley Town in the FA Cup second round on Friday. Rovers have hit a rich vein of form and can earn a place in the third round draw. It will be a disgrace if the top-half League One side give even a little breathing space for Brackley Town to work. It will be absolute mastery by the hosts tonight. It would be humiliating if Tranmere surrenders in this game however with the adolescent ability getting approval in FA Cup games, never say never. But this one will Tranmare win.
Tranmere can't be even considered as the base harvest of the League Two for Brackley Town to get an opportunity this end of the week – the hosts are sitting ninth in the fourth level of English football attempting to make it to the advancement end of the season games bit by bit. Brackley Town would revile their own destiny much more when they discover that Tranmere are on a 6-game series of wins in all rivalries – which is actually inverse to their winless run of 3 games now. Tranmere are unsurprisingly favourites to win through to the third round. And they will against a National Leauge North team
Tranmere vs Brackley Stats
- Tranmere have won 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Tranmere have won their last 2 matches without conceding (League Two).
- Tranmere have scored 10 goals in their last 3 matches (League Two).
- Brackley have won 1 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
|Prediction||Tranmere Rovers win|
|Start Time||08:55 : 27-Nov-20|