pick your daily games and get the best prediction for your daily Double
- Title : pick your daily games and get the best prediction for your daily Double
Daily Double Sparta Rotterdam vs Emmen Bayern Munich vs Leipzig
Bayern Munich vs Leipzig
Remember that Bayern Munich have a 6-1 advantage against Leipzig with 1 draw in 10 matches. Both Bundesliga matches were draws last season, 1-1 in Leipzig and 0-0 in Munich.
And Leipzig is a great team, but it does not help them that the entire first team of Bayern has rested and is now looking forward to this match with high fatigue. The tradition of matches at this stadium is also bad for the guests and I expect that it will be very difficult for them to score a goal again. Although this is an attacking team Bayern will keep the ball in possession for a long time and it will greatly affect the number of chances to score a goal for the guests so my recommendation is here:
Bayern Munich have won 12 of their last 14 matches. They finished top of Group A in the UEFA Champions League with four wins and a draw in five matches.Leipzig had a taxing match in Turkey and will have one less day to prepare. They are likely to find it tough in Munich. Munich can keep winning to extend their lead in the Bundesliga
- Bayern Munich have won 12 of their last 14 matches (all competitions).
- Bayern Munich have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 13 home matches (all competitions).
- Bayern Munich have seen over 3.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions)
- Leipzig have lost 3 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions).
Good odds for Sparta who have at least won two league matches, while visitors Emmen are still looking for there first victory after 10 matches and have lost there last five league matches on the bounce.Sparta Rotterdam faces Emmen today which I believe that the home sides should be the better sides here. I'm going for a straight win for the home side here today. Emmen have also conceded 18 goals in their last six league outings, while they could be in trouble at a Sparta side fresh from a 6-0 win in their last home league game.
- Sparta Rotterdam have won by 2+ goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Eredivisie).
- Sparta Rotterdam’s Lennart Thy has scored 6 goals in his last 7 matches (Eredivisie).
- Sparta Rotterdam have won 3 of their last 4 home matches against Emmen (all competitions)
- Emmen have lost their last 5 matches (Eredivisie).
- Emmen have lost 20 of their last 26 away matches (Eredivisie).
- Emmen have conceded 18 goals in their last 6 matches (Eredivisie).
|Prediction||home win for Rotterdam and Bayern Munchen|
|Start Time||12:00 : 05-Dec-20|