Sport Betting Tip: Sheffield United - Tottenham, Premier Leauge
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Sheffield United - Tottenham, Premier Leauge
Spurs are playing well and I can’t see Sheffield utd stopping G the lethal combination of Kane and son. Sheffield utd got this first win last game against a poor Newcastle side but Spurs will be a much tougher opponent. I’m expecting 2-3 goals for Spurs and a comfortable win.
Sheffield United finally got a win, but they are still on a paltry 5 points. Spurs keep throwing points away but still look in top four contention and should have too much class for their hosts.
I know. I can’t believe I’m doing this either. But you have to go where the board takes you, and this line is too good to walk away from. Sheffield are a mess, and the fact that they beat 10-man Newcastle on a penalty does not change that fact. Spurs are also a mess, but they’re a mess with an attack led by Harry Kane and Heung Min Son.
Even with all of the problems they’re dealing with managerially and in the back, they have the talent to tear apart this Blades team. The real key for me is the impact the last game each team played is having. Between Spurs’ disastrous blown lead and Sheffield’s surprise first victory, this line is skewed towards Sheffield much more than it should be. Tottenham have great value here, especially against a team that they should handle comfortably (I say that full well knowing the danger of that statement). It scares me to bet this, but it’s the right call for the money.
- Sheffield United have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (English Premier League).
- Sheffield United have lost 8 of their last 10 home matches (English Premier League).
- Sheffield United have lost to nil in 6 of those 8 defeats (English Premier League).
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have led at half-time in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham’s last 4 wins have been to nil (English Premier League).
- Tottenham have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (all competitions).
|Start Time||15:00 : 17-Jan-21|