Sport Betting Tip: Lille have only lost once in all competitions this season.
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: Lille have only lost once in all competitions this season.
Celtic hosts Lille in the Europa League on thursday evening. Celtic is winless in 5 after losing 3 during that time while Lille is unbeaten in 5 as they won 3 during that time ... Still during that time 4 matches for either side saw both to score. In h2h game earlier in the season both sides scored twice so hopefully both teams can find the net this time aswell. But Lille should prove too strong for Celtic and I´m backing the French side to pour further misery on the under-siege Lennon by scoring a 2:1, 3-1 success in Glasgow.
Celtic have been truly bad in Europe, taking just 1 point from 5 games and conceding a whopping 17 goals in the process, the most of any team in the group stag.Lille sit second in Ligue 1, two points behind PSG. The French club drew 1-1 at home against AC Milan and won 2-1 against Sparta Prague to guarantee progression in the Europa League.
Celtic have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 matches and in each of their last 5 home Europa League ties and that outcome seems likely with Celtic desperately needing to fight for pride at least in this fixture. Lille have also seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 away matches and 4 of their last 6 away Europa League outings. We will see goal in this one , and I think Lille is to strong and made atleast 2 goals tonight
- Celtic have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Celtic have conceded 17 goals in their last 5 matches (UEFA Europa League).
- Lille have won their last 2 matches (all competitions).
- Lille have won by 3 goals in their last 2 away matches (UEFA Europa League).