Arsenal vs. Tottenham – Premier League betting tip
- Title : Arsenal vs. Tottenham – Premier League betting tip
On matchday six, the prestigious North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham will take place for the 204th time in history. However, things are currently not going well for both teams from the north of the English capital. The Gunners only occupy 13th place in the table. The Spurs are seventh after two 3-0 defeats in a row.
At least the momentum speaks more for the Gunners, who, after three defeats at the beginning, were able to celebrate three straight wins in the league and cup. Accordingly, in the run-up to the encounter between Arsenal and Tottenham, the odds are slightly in the direction of the home side.
Arsenal - Tottenham England tip
At Arsenal against Tottenham, the prognosis must take into account the lack of offensive callousness of both teams. The Gunners only scored two goals from five league games and are the weakest offensive in the Premier League, while the Spurs only scored one more goal and recently suffered two cracking 3-0 defeats in a row.
- Arsenal won the last North London Derby 2-1, but have not won two derbies in a row since 2013/14
Tottenham have won just one of their last 28 league away games with the Gunners (11 draws, 16 defeats)
- Arsenal have always scored in the last 22 Premier League home games against Spurs
After three defeats in a row with 0: 9 goals, the Gunners recently celebrated two straight wins in the league
- Tottenham lost their last two league games with 6-0
- The Gunners have not conceded a goal since Leno switched to Ramsdale
- Arsenal have already used 26 different players in five league games and have already made 16 changes to the starting line-ups - both are league-wide records
We expect that the Lilywhites will now focus a little more on the defensive again, which speaks for a rather tough North London Derby, in which the recent jam of the offensive contributes to a low-goal match.
We therefore recommend the tip on less than 2.5 goals, for which Arsenal versus Tottenham have odds of 1.86.
Arsenal to win
|Prediction||under 2.5 total|
|Start Time||12:00 : 26-Sep-21|