Sport Betting Tip: West Bromwich - Sheffield United, Premier Leauge
- Title : Sport Betting Tip: West Bromwich - Sheffield United, Premier Leauge
The bottom two in the Premier League go head to head in a real Six Pointer but somehow I feel the spectacle of such a match may well be beyond both the Baggies and the Blades and in their ineptness be happy to trade a match where they do not taste another defeat. Sharing 14 of their 18 Premier League Matches in Defeats an scoring a combined 10 goals in those matches a low scoring Draw could very well be on the Slate here.
Both teams in poor form and both without a win for the premier league , both teams are in the bottom of the table for a reason both struggle to score and to win ,there is a good chance for both teams to cancel each other and the match ends in a draw
It is really hard to say which one is favorite, in my opinion both teams have same chances to win here so i see draw result here as a value bet. West Brom have lost four and drawn two of their last six scoring just the one goal. Nine defeats in ten for The Blades who just haven’t had a break yet this season and with both teams losing their last three I fancy a share of the spoils between the bottom two sides.
Neither side has managed to win a game yet in the Premier League this season so this is a must win game for both clubs. That pressure will likely be apparent do a cagey game seems likely. All of the last 6 for West Brom have seen under 2.5 goals scored so unders also looks likely. So i will go for a draw in half time.
West Brom are expected to be without Kieran Gibbs at left-back and captain Jake Livermore in midfield due to positive COVID-19 tests. Defender Branislav Ivanovic and forwards Callum Robinson and Matheus Pereira all returned from self-isolation
- West Brom have drawn 3 of their 9 matches this season (lost 6) (Premier League).
- West Brom have failed to score in 6 of their 9 matches (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have lost 10 of their last 12 matches (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have failed to score in 7 of their last 12 matches (Premier League).
- Sheffield United have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).
|Prediction||Draw Half Time|
|Start Time||12:00 : 28-Nov-20|